- Everyone faces difficult situations and issues which can be hard to deal with.
- Perhaps you are anxious and feeling down or life feels out of control.
- We sometimes struggle to cope.
- There may be changes in your life you may wish to make but cannot see the way forward.
- Talking to a professional counsellor may help.
‘Counselling and psychotherapy are umbrella terms that cover a range of talking therapies. They are delivered by trained practitioners who work with people over a short or long term to help them bring about effective change or enhance their wellbeing’ BACP
Counselling is a therapy which takes place in an empathetic and non-judgemental environment where you are able to freely discuss issues and dilemma’s in confidentiality at your pace. I aim to listen and provide a safe place where you can talk about any thoughts and feelings you may be struggling with and together we will work to find a way forward. I believe counselling is not about instructing you what to do, but supporting and working with you to find the right choices for your future.